Things we're reading today include ...
- Chinese bank executives know more about Jane Austen than I do, says Jane Austen Society president
- NatWest faces 'significant' damage to reputation as it becomes first bank to appear in court on criminal charges over money laundering
- Europe's biggest bank charged with laundering 'ill-gotten' funds for African dictator
- NatWest to allow personalised bank transfer caps to beat scammers
- Deutsche Bank sets implicit quota of 50% women for senior hires
- Atom Bank savers alarmed by messaging blunder - what you need to know
- The urgent need for ‘buy now pay later’ regulations
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...