Things we're reading today include ...
- Bank transfer scammers steal £700,000 a day from UK victims
- Is your bank prepared to attract a tech-focused workforce?
- Digital Bank Upstarts Are Years Away From Profits in Hong Kong
- Investors criticize high pay at the new feel-good Deutsche Bank
- Deutsche Bank may ditch EY as its auditor after Wirecard scandal
- Rare Yorkshire £5 and £10 bank notes sold at auction
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...