Things we're reading today include ...
- While central banks preach wokery, an inflationary spectre creeps up behind
- Barclays to move investment bank staff into London HQ
- "I left my banking job rather than returning to the office"
- Deutsche Bank Hong Kong IPO licence to expire after staffing error
- TSB Bank says it's acting 'reasonably' by blocking elderly woman's access to life savings
- Euromillions winner hid £8m from wife in parents' bank amid ‘messy divorce’
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...