Things we're reading today include ...
- Chime, A Banking App, Has Been Suddenly Closing Accounts, Sometimes Not Returning Customers’ Money
- Bank of England searches for new CIO amid once-in-a-generation project
- Atom Bank reaches £3bn mortgage completions and £1bn savings mark
- Deutsche Bank Steals UBS Wealth Team
- China’s Central Bank Sends Another Warning To Companies Against Assisting Crypto-Related Businesses
- Business bank under fire for £335m taxpayer hit from Greensill loans
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...