Things we're reading today include ...
- Hackers steal nearly $100m in Japan crypto heist
- Mastercard faces biggest UK class-action lawsuit
- Revolut launches new feature to let customers access 50% of their salary early
- Challenger banks make reputational gains in business banking
- For bank regulators, tech giants are now too big to fail
- Singapore’s Central Bank Is Building A Bitcoin Inspired Currency Using JP Morgan Technology
- Africa’s Biggest Bank Sees Past Pandemic With Upbeat Outlook
- Mizuho Bank suffers system failures at branch counters across Japan
- The European Central Bank’s revised monetary policy strategy
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...