Things we're reading today include ...
- Banking tech chief faces claims of bullying
- Bank of England warns banks over poor regulatory reporting
- Central banks must ‘act now’ on crypto boom, Benoît Coeuré says
- FCA warns bank traders over Brexit futures ‘spoofing’
- Atom Bank looks to raise more than £40m ahead of stock market listing
- A business graduate’s bid to make banking greener
- Brexit trade barriers added £600m in costs to UK importers this year
- Alibaba slides on report China plans to break up payment app
- Can the Pru prove Cathie Wood and George Soros wrong on China?
- UBS wealth business booms but are risks piling up?
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...