Things we're reading today include ...
- How banks can lose $60 billion to cybercash highways
- U.S. banks are embracing blockchain payments – here’s why
- UK firms bank on London's status as top financial centre
- 17 Banks Dubbed Hypocrites by Climate Lawyers
- UK banks could see ring-fencing rules relaxed – report
- Bank of England sets out how central banks could work in the future
- Corrupt cops accepted bribes worth £14m stolen in Britain's biggest bank raid
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...