Thing we're reading today include ...
- Need to call your bank? Many can now dial 159 for safety
- Metro Bank techies placed at risk of redundancy, severance terms criticised
- Jamie Dimon says the bank is preparing for a 'potentially catastrophic' federal default
- China Evergrande to sell $1.5 bln stake in Shengjing Bank to state firm
- UBS Creates ESG Role in Investment Bank
- Christine Lagarde sets ECB apart in central banks’ shift to tighter policy
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...