Things we're reading today include ...
- JPMC, BoA, Other Big Banks Squeezed by Soaring Tech Costs
- Wall Street banks go into earnings season under a cloud of rising costs
- Bank pioneer Anthony Thomson to lead ‘buy now, pay later’ firm Zip
- Sber becomes Europe’s most valuable bank
- Nationwide condemns praise for ex-open banking boss after bullying probe
- Rising inflation could trigger global sell-off that would harm UK, says Bank
- Traders at banks fear missing out on the crypto party
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...