Things we're reading today include ...
- Zopa becomes unicorn with latest funds to go to bank operation
- The 25-Year-Old CEO of Fintech Brex Says Being a Unicorn Doesn’t Mean As Much as It Used To
- UK banks: another set of numbers to disguise the rot
- The missing legal framework for central bank digital currencies
- Digital Bank Lunar Snags Payments Platform Paylike
- Mexicos Fintech Success: How Tech Is Driving The Population To Banking
- FCA to warn younger investors off cryptos and other high-risk products
- Credit Suisse fined £350m over Mozambique ‘tuna bonds’ loan scandal
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...