Things we're reading today include ...
- Pandora papers: biggest ever leak of offshore data exposes financial secrets of rich and powerful
- How London Became a Global Center for Fintech and What U.S. Tech Hubs Can Learn From It
- Monzo withdraws US banking licence application
- Bank of America online banking system goes down locking thousands out of their accounts
- Barclays chief executive Jes Staley declares bank will take on 'buy now, pay later' loans giant Klarna
- Chair of UK open banking body resigns over bullying report
- Google Pay’s disastrous year continues, promised bank account feature is dead
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...