Things we're reading today include ...
- Fintech Lending Options Are Overtaking Traditional Banks
- 54% of fintech companies with over 5,000 employees have adopted AI
- How banks in Canada tap into AI to boost customers’ banking experience
- Bank-Only Stablecoins Limit Innovation, Fed’s Waller Says
- European Central Bank warns of bubbles in property and financial markets
- Bill Hwang Made a Huge, Secret Bank Bet Before Archegos Collapse
- Biden’s pick for bank regulator faces rocky Senate hearing over unorthodox research ideas
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...