Things we're reading today include ...
- There are many signs that fintech is in a bubble
- A Fintech Flub Exposes Risk of Cryptocurrency Hype
- Crypto FOMO: Australia's Largest Bank Sees 'Bigger Risks in Not Participating' in Crypto
- Why European banks have failed to crack the US
- Standard Chartered faces court case after investors accuse bank of making misleading statements about breaching US sanctions against Iran
- U.N. warns of 'colossal' collapse of Afghan banking system
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...