Things we're reading today include ...
- Dimon says he regrets comment on JPMorgan outlasting China Communist Party
- How likely is a ‘Britcoin’? The UK’s Journey to a Central Bank Digital Currency
- Several Swiss banks “reprimanded” for breaching laundering rules with Venezuelan clients
- Virgin bank boss sees pay double for 2021
- IT key to Vast Bank’s bold bet on crypto
- 91% of SMEs trust their bank, but one in nine experience banking challenges
- DBS Bank blames 'access control servers' for two-day service disruption
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...