Things we're reading today include ...
- Bank of England raises interest rates to 0.25%
- Thought Machine signs up Polish bank to Vault platform
- NatWest digital business bank CEO leaves for blockchain group NEAR
- JPMorgan names Bank of America a top bank stock pick for 2022
- Customers Bank plays up 'fintech-forward' focus in rebrand
- Barclays UK CEO: The old banking model is no longer fit for purpose
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...