Things we're reading today include ...
- Deutsche Bank fired senior manager over explicit messages and photos
- Mum '£1m overdrawn' as she wakes up to horror Barclays bank account notification
- Exposed: Lloyds' leaked video bombshell as staff are told bank IT system is 'unfit for purpose' for the future and 'a real concern'
- Starling Bank plans to take its banking-as-a-service offering global
- Bank of England looks to tighten crypto rules as Bitcoin booms
- A millennial NFT investor made nearly $100,000 in 6 months with a virtual car repair shop and a bank in a gaming metaverse that isn't even live yet
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...