Things we're reading today include ...
- The world's most powerful central banker gives the Bank of England cover to raise rates
- Zelle Fraud Scam Uses Fake Alerts to Drain Bank Accounts
- Stablecoins’ Tenuous Relationships With Banks
- The important, but not yet urgent impact of central bank digital currencies
- Digital Bank Nubank Cuts Valuation Target From $55 Billion To $42 Billion
- Cloud-based Redwood becomes latest challenger bank to make a profit
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...