Things we're reading today include ...
- What are the lessons from history for digital currency?
- It's Expensive to Be Poor. This CEO Wants to Reduce 'Antiquated' Bank Fees and Wait Times
- Wall Street banks set to report record profits for 2021
- China central bank needs carbon goals in new policies, says ex-IMF lead
- Starling Bank boycotts Facebook and Instagram advertising
- Atom Bank ‘committed’ to four-day week after early signs of success
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...