Things we're reading today include ...
- ‘Worrying security flaws’ may expose online banking customers to fraud – Which?
- The fraudsters breaking hearts – and emptying bank accounts
- UK fintech sees record investment in 2021 following pandemic slump in 2020
- Get the data, from Monzo to Razorpay: The 10 biggest fintech deals of December
- Israel’s First Digital Bank Clears Final Regulatory Hurdle
- French business banking startup Qonto has raised a $552 million Series D funding round and reached a valuation of $5 billion
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...