Things we're reading today include ...
- Fintech’s ugly month of losses may offer a ‘fantastic opportunity’ to bargain hunt, say analysts
- Fintech startup Milo is offering 30-year ‘crypto-mortgages’
- Bank of America Says a Digital U.S. Dollar Is ‘Inevitable’
- Banks Handed New ESG Reporting Requirements by EU Watchdog
- US judge rules HSBC, Toronto-Dominion Bank stand trial over links to $7bn Allen Stanford Ponzi scheme
- Red Packets From Global Banks Become Hong Kong Collectors’ Items
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...