Things we're reading today include ...
- British Bank Makes $175 Million in Mistaken Payments
- NatWest computer flaws ‘left bank exposed to money laundering risk’
- Bank apps can stop you walking into a scam
- Lloyds to take minority stake in banking loyalty app Bink
- Billionaire behind collapsed Icelandic bank lines up Spac payday
- How safe is your bank? Here's how to check
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...