Things we're reading today include ...
- Goldman Says Bitcoin $100,000 a Possibility by Taking on Gold
- Bitcoin at the Bank: Mainstream Lenders Dabble in Crypto Outside the U.S.
- BaFin imposes administrative fine on Deutsche Bank
- Why Some Institutions Dropped ‘Bank’ from Their Brand (and Why Most Shouldn’t)
- Santa Claus turned out to be Santander
- Former Swedish bank CEO faces fraud charges in money-laundering case
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...