Things we're reading today include ...
- 16 Ways Banks Will Need To Change To Survive Advances In Fintech
- Bank Fees for Green Debt Surpass Fossil-Fuel Financing
- Chinese banks cut back traditional lending as concern over economy mounts
- Stocks Plunge After Fed Minutes Show Central Bank Could Remove More Stimulus
- Factbox-Trump’s Fed eased bank rules. Now what can Democrats roll back?
- He grew up obsessed with ‘The Thomas Crown Affair’ – then committed a crime even more outlandish than the film
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...