Things we're reading today include ...
- How Swiss banking secrecy enabled an unequal global financial system
- Western sanctions on banks only scratch surface of Fortress Russia
- Europe's banks brace for Russia fallout while U.S. banks see limited pain
- Why European bank shares are experiencing a false dawn
- Deutsche Bank Warns Staff Not to Delete WhatsApps Amid Scrutiny
- Bitcoin’s Use Case Strengthens As Canadian Bank Accounts Get Frozen
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...