Things we're reading today include ...
- Russia’s Stocks Crash 44%, Central Bank Unveils Emergency Support
- Lloyds on 'heightened alert' for Russian cyberattacks on banks – CEO
- SWIFT banking system could be used as sanction against Russia. What is it?
- Bank of America executive to leave Hong Kong in Covid exodus
- Saudi Arabia Eyes Bold Global Acquisitions for $82 Billion Bank
- Finary wants to reimagine private banking
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...