Things we're reading today include ...
- Global FinTech funding rose 68% in 2021 on record deals, KPMG says
- U.K. Regulators Told to Water Down Bank Ring-Fencing Rules
- Lloyds CEO shakes up bank after strategy launch
- HSBC to close 69 more bank branches as Covid speeds shift online
- What U.S. banks can learn as Europe embraces open banking
- Crypto Startup Founded by Ex-Meta Employees Raises $200 Million
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...