Things we're reading today include ...
- Money laundering wake-up call for Britain’s digital banking upstarts
- Russian Bank Founder Says Kremlin Forced Sale of His Group Stake For Calling Ukraine War ‘Crazy’
- The first climate stress tests for European banks have arrived
- Top reasons why customers switch banks
- Swiss consider amending banking secrecy laws amid UN pressure
- Earn up to £150 for switching your bank account or enjoy 100 free sausage rolls from Greggs
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...