Things we're reading today include ...
- The phoney 'fintech revolution' is eating itself
- Facing Slowing Growth And Worker Discontent, High-Flying Fintech Unicorn Socure Lays Off 13% Of Staff
- The Covid loans, the billionaire … and Starling, the very fast-growing bank
- Starling Bank: questions over volume of customers taken on during Covid crisis
- French bank rapped for handling of 'witch's hat' case
- The Bank of England's credibility is now severely compromised
- Deutsche Bank puts app on staffers' phones to monitor messages
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...