Things we're reading today include ...
- The rise of API-first companies
- Stripe unveils global infrastructure for bank transfers
- Brazil’s Nubank plots consolidation in Latin America’s booming fintech sector
- This fintech identity was inspired by YouTube videos of slicing Spam
- Inflation is the ‘biggest poison’ for the global economy as recession risk rises, Deutsche Bank CEO says
- What's new with the Fed's bank stress tests in 2022
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...