Things we're reading today include ...
- Crypto fears now materialising, central bank body BIS says
- The fintech funding market is not dead
- The Myth of the Central Bank ‘Soft Landing’
- When Customers Say Their Money Was Stolen on Zelle, Banks Often Refuse to Pay
- Info on 1.5m people stolen from US bank in cyberattack
- Kazakhstan now lets registered digital currency exchanges open bank accounts
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...