Things we're reading today include...
- Goldman Sachs reportedly warns of $1.2B loss from consumer banking unit
- WorldRemit becomes latest fintech to slash jobs as outlook darkens
- Fintech Amount, which was valued at $1B last year, lays off 18% of staff
- Europe's banks are priced for economic Armageddon
- One way to make a huge difference: the World Bank addresses Climate Change
- The secret WD-40 formula lives in a San Diego bank vault
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...