Things we're reading today include ...
- Deutsche Bank Sees Bitcoin Returning to $28,000 by Year-End
- Crypto Loves Its Shadow Banks
- Volt, Australia's first online-only bank, shuts down due to fund-raising woes
- Investment bank fees fall by $24bn as deal boom loses steam
- Scams up 40 per cent, but don’t expect your bank to bail you out
- Central bank chiefs call end to era of low rates and moderate inflation
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...