Things we're reading today include ...
- Monzo rebuked by regulators for breaching bank rules
- Don’t let the doom and gloom clip your fintech’s wings
- The best bear market plan? ‘Relentless optimism for the future,’ says fintech CEO
- Credit Suisse CEO to step down from embattled investment bank, WSJ says
- UBS shares drop as Q2 disappointment flags challenging rest of year
- Should US banks be moving to next-generation core banking platforms?
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...