Things we're reading today include ...
- HSBC investor's push for breakup of bank
- Lloyds CEO Says Bank Will Look Into More Fintech Acquisitions
- The rise of edutainment in fintech: How TikTok is accelerating finance literacy
- Banks far from hitting Paris climate targets, groups warn
- Why Credit Suisse’s ‘fundamental’ investment bank overhaul is long overdue
- Signature Bank bet big on crypto — and must now reckon with the crash
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...