Things we're reading today include ...
- Can Fintech Turn Around Our Collapsing Economy?
- In Fintech, 2022 Is Becoming The Year Of Layoffs
- Bankers who quit for fintech return to banking
- Hundreds of customers queueing outside Bank of China in Sydney, as five institutions have their entire fortunes FROZEN amid fraud allegations
- UK bank branch closures: FCA ought to leave well alone
- To Fight Climate Change, Change Your Bank
- Metro Bank, Clydesdale and Starling among banks to recover £352m in Covid loan losses from taxpayer
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...