Things we're reading today include ...
- Why the World Needs a Global Digital Bank
- Equivalency pivotal issue in debate over future of central bank money
- Deutsche Banks push to tighten controls is increasing costs
- To Compete with Fintechs, Bank Marketers Must Embrace Niche Strategy
- What ‘crypto winter?’ Schwab launches ETF giving investors significant cryptocurrency exposure
- Hackers have stolen $1.4 billion this year using crypto bridges. Here’s why it’s happening
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...