Things we're reading today include ...
- Digital banks beat the high street on customer service
- Canary Wharf’s giants stand by idly as Brits flock en masse to challenger banks Monzo and Starling Bank
- UK's best banks revealed: who's helping customers amid cost of living crisis
- Not one major bank pays more for savings despite biggest rate rise in 27 years
- Royal Bank of Scotland voted Britain’s worst current account provider
- Crypto poses serious challenges for regulators
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...