Things we're reading today include ...
- Lloyds Bank completes UK’s first digital promissory note purchase
- Banks explore benefits of bank assured identity
- Data-driven experiences critical to bank success as the industry reaches 'inflection point'
- Asset managers on alert after 'WhatsApp' crackdown on banks
- GB Bank receives full banking licence
- UK bank customers to get £175 free cash - but there's a catch
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...