Things we're reading today include ...
- Bank branches are disappearing before our eyes. How many will be left?
- The Bank walks a tightrope — can it avoid falling off?
- Deutsche Bank broke its own rules in enabling tax fraud, probe finds
- A tale of two surveys: Fintech VCs change tune on investment landscape
- China Banks May Face $350 Billion in Losses From Property Crisis
- HSBC Profit Beats Estimate, Vows to Restore Dividends
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...