Things we're reading today include ...
- Ethereum won’t remain dominant if it doesn’t scale
- JPMorgan juniors see bonus cuts as banks rein in pay costs
- French bank MD's terrible tantrum over his $420k bonus
- Why do UK banks seem so optimistic despite the cost of living crisis?
- Digital bank launches ‘competitive’ account with 2.95% interest rate
- How is it possible that Metro Bank hasn't yet introduced the vital name-checking fraud prevention system?
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...