Things we're reading today include ...
- Fintech companies are cutting costs to keep Wall Street happy
- What goes up must come down: A journey through Klarna’s valuation history
- Europe's Most Undervalued Banks
- Australia to Explore Case for Central Bank Digital Currency
- Should You Open a Credit Card With Your Bank? Probably Not
- Ex-chancellor Lord Hammond enlisted by new £1bn UK fintech fund
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...