Things we're reading today include ...
- JPMorgan Chase acquires payments fintech Renovite to help it battle Stripe and Block
- Regulators appear to be growing increasingly wary of banks and fintech startups getting too cozy
- Singapore’s Largest Bank Makes Pivot to Metaverse With Sandbox Partnership
- ‘Transformational’: could America’s new green bank be a climate gamechanger?
- API-driven Ecosystem – The Future of Banking For the Middle East
- A black woman, who won $20,000 at a casino, is now suing the bank for racial discrimination after employees refused to cash her check
- Blockchain to roboinvesting, see how fintech is evolving
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...