Things we're reading today include ...
- Liz Truss government reaffirms crypto pledge
- Most searched online bank in Europe revealed in new study
- Regulators appear to be growing increasingly wary of banks and fintech startups getting too cozy
- Ethereum Merge Could Drive Up Institutional Adoption: Bank of America
- Bank of America is fined $5 million for failing to report 7.42 million options positions
- Singapore bank DBS sets decarbonisation targets for key sectors
- Bank of America warns that investors are ignoring dangers of ‘synchronized’ policy tightening
- Democratizing Finance: The Radical Promise of Fintech
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...