Things we're reading today include:
- Could America’s new green bank be a climate gamechanger?
- 28 year-old fintech millionaire: "I had a duty to move into energy"
- UK banks face stress tests on impact of energy crisis defaults
- Liz Truss sails into uncharted waters – without Bank of England support
- JPMorgan warns of up to 50% drop in investment banking fees
- Challenger banks stifled by excessive regulation, says OakNorth chief
- What is BVNK? The mysterious fintech that’s quietly poaching talent from Revolut and Checkout.com
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...