Things we're reading today include ...
- Liz Truss’ economic plan from the 1970s sends the pound back to the 1980s—and piles pressure on the Bank of England
- Singapore and India to work together on fintech regulation
- Reserve Bank of Australia reports $37 billion loss
- The best banks to work for in Hong Kong this year? Not the Americans
- Reserve Bank of Australia: White Paper on CBDC Research Project
- Global climate leaders push for overhaul of IMF and World Bank
- Insurtech goes niche
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...