Things we're reading today include ...
- JPMorgan doubles down on UK retail bank Chase
- Banks Stumble To Their Cloud-Based Future
- Wall Street banks to pay $1.8bn over messaging violations
- IMF criticises UK policy, Bank of England to make big response
- Speed and scale of events may force Bank to expedite next rate decision
- Fintech fight: Brazilian energy major battles digital startups for young talent
- Metaverse in fintech: banks worry about environmental impact
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...