Things we're reading today include ...
- The man who lost £27billion in a week
- Labour seeks to protect face-to-face banking by forcing Commons vote
- US fintech start-up Nirvana Money is shutting down just weeks after launch
- Irish tech unicorn Wayflyer lays off 40% of global workforce
- Brexit and drop in workforce harming economic recovery, says Bank governor
- Computer Says No? A Robot May Decide Who Gets Next Bank Bailout
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...