Things we're reading today include ...
- Anti-Woke Banking Startup Cancels Itself
- JP Morgan remains world's biggest systemically important bank
- US Senators Ask Bank Regulators to 'Review' SoFi's Crypto Listings
- The backlog of IPOs in fintech keeps growing as valuations continue their retreat, report says
- Freetrade considers sale as buzzy ‘fintech’ valuations crumble
- Why Visa and Mastercard have yet to face their Kodak moment
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...