Things we're reading today include ...
- UK and Singapore Agree to ‘Deepen’ Fintech Collaboration
- Conversation Intelligence: the SaaS player disrupting the FinTech space
- Lawyers see crypto regulation coming in 2023 because industry needs to rebuild trust
- Deutsche Bank warns of peril in borrowing from U.S. banks
- China frees up $70 billion for banks to underpin slowing economy
- Iran Bank Manager Fired for Serving Unveiled Woman
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...