Things we're reading today include ...
- We’re withdrawing our case against the Belgian National Bank
- Bank of America predicts two years of pain in the housing markets
- UBS leverages NFC and biometrics to let Swiss residents open a bank account from their mobile phone
- In 2022, female founders raked in some of Europe’s most high-profile fintech rounds
- Fintech is slowly becoming profitable
- Fintech Files: BlockFi bust, ex-Celsius directors tell all, Tory super-crypto donor does it again
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...